Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dreaming can be a whale of time


Are we all dreamers?
My sister commented on my last post and said: "I wish I could remember my dreams. Do you have any advice on that?". If you ask some people they will tell you that they never dream, or that they dream rarely. Everyone dreams, every night. The thing is that not everyone remembers their dreams.



My Suggestion
When I first started becoming interested in my dreams I wanted to remember every dream I had and everything about my dreams. I decided to keep my journal and a pencil on my nightstand. My plan was to write down key words that would help me remember my dreams in the morning. So... what happened? I vaguely remember waking up grabbing for the pencil and writing something. When I woke up in the morning I saw the barely legible words I had written down.... Even now when I read the words I wrote down "animal museum with whales" the images of that dream come back into my mind. I included a picture of what I wrote down that night. No, this is not a hoax, it is the original documentation, haha. Obviously I had a whole lot Mexican food before I went to bed that night (Mexican food late at night gives me the weirdest dreams). So all you dreamers... Try writing it down! And let me know what you're dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter